- Payment Methods
- Exclusive Signup Bonus
- 200% up to $500
Your location is not allowed
- One of the best Licenced online casinos for European players.
- Good schedule of ongoing promotions with low betting limits.
- Players from the USA, Spain, France and Italy prohibited.
Netbet Casino Review
Our Netbet Casino review dissects the three different online casino options available to players – Netbet Online Casino (“Casino”), Netbet Live Dealer (“Live Dealer”) and Netbet Vegas (“Vegas”) – explains the pros and cons of each, and why you might be tempted to choose one over the other.
Both the Casino and Vegas offer free spins and a first deposit bonus to players, but different terms and conditions apply to each. Furthermore, although you can swap funds between Netbet wallets, you can only take advantage of one opening offer. So, which one will be best for you?
- Windows Desktop
- Android Tablet
- Android Mobile
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPhone
Netbet is a multi-discipline online entertainment centre widely available throughout Europe and the rest of the world except the States. In addition to offering a comprehensive selection of casino games, the site offers the opportunities to bet on sports and play online poker via the iPoker Network.
The site is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and holds licenses in many countries that have their own regulatory requirements (UK, France, Spain, etc.). Since 2001, Netbet has developed a reputation for fair gaming and fast payouts, making it one of the most popular online gaming sites in the world.
Choosing a Netbet Casino Option
As mentioned above, Netbet has three casino options, but only two of them offer first deposit bonuses. The Casino offers new players 25 free spins on selected slots and a 100% match on first deposits up to £/$/€200, whereas Vegas offers 10 free spins and a 100% match on first deposits up to £/$/€500. However, before you choose to deposit your bankroll in the Vegas Casino, here are some things you should take into account:
- The Casino bonus only has a 30x play through requirement before you are able to withdraw any winnings from your bonus. Vegas has a 50x play through requirement.
- There are more cashback and free spin offers in the Casino than there are in Vegas – although you will get a reload bonus on every fifth deposit at Vegas.
- The Casino hosts regular casino game tournaments, offers smaller weekly reload bonuses and daily promotions – some of which are exclusively available to mobile players.
- Vegas tends to have bigger and better progressive jackpots. However there is no mobile support for Vegas (or the Live Dealer casino). Only the Casino has mobile apps.
One important point to consider before depositing at either site is that only deposits made by credit or debit card are eligible for the first deposit bonuses. If you use Skrill or Neteller your deposit does not qualify for either bonus, although you will still be entitled to take advantage of the free spins.
A Good Choice of Games
Whichever option you choose, you are assured of a fantastic gaming experience at Netbet. The site has a great selection of games from software designers such as NetEnt, Incredible Technologies, NextGen Gaming and Microgaming, and often gets the latest slots games as soon as they are released.
In addition to slots, both the Casino and Vegas offer a wide selection of table games, video poker, virtual racing (Casino only) and instant win games (Vegas only). The Live Dealer Casino hosts games of Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Casino Hold´em, Caribbean Stud and Three Card Poker.
Netbet Deposits and Withdrawals
Netbet provides multiple deposit options from Visa and MasterCard (max deposit £/$/€900) to PaySafeCard (max deposit £/$/€100) and bank transfer (no max deposit limit). Accounts can be opened with a minimum deposit of £/$/€10, but we would remind players that deposits via Skrill and Neteller are not eligible for the first deposit or reload bonuses.
Players wishing to deposit using Bitcoin have a couple of options available to them. Direct Bitcoin deposits have a maximum limit of $500, but it is possible to fund a Neteller account with Bitcoin and deposit up to $5,000 that way (if you are prepared to forgo the bonuses). There are no options available at present to withdraw funds via Bitcoin.
Withdrawals are processed within 48 hours and paid back to whichever source was last used to make a deposit wherever possible. The minimum withdrawal is just £/$/€10 and maximum per month £/$/€100,000. Please note that making a withdrawal while in the middle of clearing a bonus will void the bonus amount.
Support and Player Security
Netbet has an exceptionally detailed online Help Centre that answers practically every question you might have about playing at the site, and comprehensive instructions on how to play each game. If you still have any unanswered questions, customer support is available by email through their customer form, live chat and telephone.
The site takes its responsibilities for fair gaming and player security very seriously and has pages dedicated to both subjects in its online Help Centre. Netbet also insists that player verify their accounts before requesting a withdrawal in order to increase their level of personal security.
What to Like and Dislike about Netbet Casino
We spent a considerable amount of time compiling this review of Netbet Casino – testing the games, comparing the features and discussing the terms and conditions of using the site. These are some of our strongest likes and dislikes.
- The standard of software and the playing experience were excellent – in our opinion better than most other online casinos.
- The rolling schedule of promotions in both the Casino and Vegas encouraged us to try new games we might otherwise have missed.
- The low betting limits on some games are a big plus for players with modest bankrolls and an indication of the site´s responsible gambling policy.
- Players using Skrill or Neteller do not qualify for first deposit or reload bonuses. This seems like a penalty to responsible gamblers.
- Netbet Casino´s first deposit bonuses are modest when compared to some USA-facing online casinos.
- Any money won on the free spins offered by the site has a 40x play through requirement before the winnings can be withdrawn.
2019 Netbet Review Conclusion
This is one of the few online casino reviews that we have compiled where it was not necessary to download a casino client. In that respect we were pretty happy with the flexibility we had to play casino games at any time from any location – especially with the availability of the mobile casino app.
Due to the option of playing on a mobile, we felt that the Casino just edged Vegas and Live Dealer as our preferred starting point. Sure, the initial bonus may be smaller, but with frequent reload opportunities (provided you do not use Skrill or Neteller), this was not a problem for us.
We often say that there is no such thing as the perfect online casino. One type of casino will suit one type of player, but not another. With Netbet´s choice of three casino options, the site makes a valiant effort to get as close to perfect as possible.Menu